Night Furs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all the furs of the night to come together. There are 779 posts by 40 users. Enjoy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:30 pm
Latest topics
» Another comic "Honey, I'm Home"
While you wait... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:50 am by Kirii

» The Gym Comic
While you wait... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:41 am by Kirii

» New "auto" art
While you wait... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:46 pm by AngelicKatDemon

» Summer camp comic
While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:35 am by Chuu-husky

» While you wait...
While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:49 pm by KitCaboodle

» New Yaoi art
While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:22 pm by Jeremy The Angelic Demon

» New Yuri Art
While you wait... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:01 pm by KitCaboodle

» Tez's collection
While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:41 am by AngelicKatDemon

» Draconear
While you wait... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:32 pm by Terrenial

» Separated Story Series (MalexMale Yiff) some
While you wait... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:49 pm by Terrenial

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
AngelicKatDemon (235)
While you wait... I_vote_lcapWhile you wait... I_voting_barWhile you wait... I_vote_rcap 
Terrenial (188)
While you wait... I_vote_lcapWhile you wait... I_voting_barWhile you wait... I_vote_rcap 
Fursaffis (130)
FoxxFire (60)
OneGrayWolf (46)
Kyzen (24)
Nicole Inuzuka (23)
Jeremy The Angelic Demon (18)
KitCaboodle (14)
Katie Kutthroat (12)
Affiliates
free forum
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

While you wait...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrenial

Terrenial

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-09-10

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:35 pm

While I finish Draconear, here is a little something to settle those restless furries out there.
It’s a Digimon – Pokčmon crossover. It also happens to be Yaoi, so if you don’t like it, don’t read it.

An Exciting World

Ash and Charizard walked slowly through the meadow, looking carefully around them. Ash needed a new Pokčmon for his next big match, and was hoping to find one on his way to the next city. Misty, Brock and Pikachu were setting up camp about a quarter of a mile from where he was. Soon, Ash and Charizard could see smoke rising from the fire that their friends had made. It was dark before they finally made their way back to camp.

After Brock dished out a delicious meal, they all fell asleep. Charizard was still out of his PokčBall. Ash had forgotten to recall him. So he fell into a peaceful sleep under a tree.

Suddenly, Charizard was woken by a strange light. He slowly opened his eyes. The night was pitch black, and the fire had been out for hours. Where was the light coming from?

The source of the odd light seemed to be coming from the meadow that he and Ash had been in earlier. He stood up, and went to investigate it.

After several minutes of walking, Charizard finally found the source of the light. He was very surprised by what he saw. A television was in front of him, glowing with a bright light. This confused Charizard a little. The TV appeared to be on, but there didn’t seem to be any power source. Very cautiously, he reached out and tapped the screen.

Suddenly, everything around him was very bright—so bright, in fact, that Charizard had to close his eyes. He began feeling dizzy, and felt himself moving. The light continued to grow brighter. Charizard could feel it. He kept his eyes tightly shut, and the light grew still brighter.

Suddenly, it was all over. The light disappeared, as did the dizzy feeling. He didn’t feel like he was moving anymore. He was standing in the same position in front of the TV, which was still glowing. He backed away from it very slowly. He began checking his surroundings.

For some reason, he wasn’t in the meadow anymore. He was now in a forest-like setting. It was daytime. He had to find out where he was.

Charizard began walking through the forest, looking for some clue as to where he was. He quickly got tired, and stopped to take a break under a tree. The cool breeze was relaxing him, and, before he knew it, Charizard was asleep.

Charizard woke up about an hour later. He felt energetic and rested—and lost. Not only that, but he was no longer under the tree. He was now in some sort of cave. The walls were smooth, and made of rock. There were fairly large rocks in several places inside the cave, which, Charizard expected, were used as chairs. There was also another form in the back of the cave. Was it a Pokčmon? Charizard could not recall seeing a Pokčmon like it before. It was somewhat of a lavender color on most of its body, except for its tail and midsection, which were both a deep purple. It had catlike ears and some sort of tube on the back of its neck. It appeared to be asleep. Charizard studied the still form. It looked strangely familiar, but Charizard could not identify it.

Just then, another form entered the room. This one was large and black, with yellowish hair, dark eyes, and some kind of armor covering its torso.

“Who are you, and why am I here?” asked Charizard.

“I am Blackwargreymon,” said the form. “I’m a Digimon, and this is the Digital World. I brought you here to this cave out of the forest. You’d better get comfortable, because you’ll be staying here for a very long time.”

Charizard immediately felt hot anger towards Blackwargreymon. “How come!?” he demanded.

Blackwargreymon laughed. “I am so tired of seeing you Pokčmon showing up here without warning! Over a thousand of your bunch have just popped up out of nowhere, and won’t tell how or why they came! So now every Pokčmon that shows up here will remain in this cave until I see fit to release them.”

This Blackwargreymon was a villain. Charizard, enraged by Blackwargreymon’s words, used his Flamethrower attack.

Nothing happened. Charizard’s special attacks must have been disabled when he came through that strange TV. Blackwargreymon laughed evilly, and Charizard, angered even more, began making many futile attempts to use his Fire attacks. Every time he tried, the move failed.

“It’s no use,” said a calm voice. “All of our special moves have been disabled. I can’t even Teleport anymore.”

Charizard whirled around. The sleeping form he had seen earlier had woken and was now standing in front of him.

“Who are you?” asked Charizard.

“Yes... yes, I remember you,” said the creature. Suddenly, its eyes flashed, and Charizard began getting a flood of memories: an odd castle… Master Balls flying everywhere... a Pokčmon, Mewtwo, that claimed to be the world’s greatest Pokčmon master…. The memories flooded through Charizard’s brain… and then they stopped. Charizard was no longer staring at some form. He was now looking at Mewtwo, the power-hungry Pokčmon-slash-Pokčmon master turned good by Ash, Charizard’s own trainer. Before he knew what he was doing, Charizard suddenly lunged at Mewtwo, eagerly pressing his muzzle against Mewtwo’s.

“Mewtwo! Where have you been all this—” Charizard suddenly realized that he had just kissed another Pokčmon, and a male, at that. Thankfully, Mewtwo seemed to overlook it.

“I’ve tried using my psychic powers. They’ve all been disabled. All I can do right now are Normal-type moves,” he said.

“How long have you been here?” Charizard asked.

“Probably about two weeks. Blackwargreymon still has all of his powers, and won’t let me out. I cannot defend myself against his Terra Destroyer attack without my psychic powers.”

Charizard sat down with his back against the wall of the cave. He and Mewtwo were both trapped in this cave. Charizard didn’t know what this “Digital World” was, and he didn’t know where in it he and Mewtwo were. He was very lost, and it wasn’t likely that he would get back to Ash and the others anytime soon. Frustration grew inside of him.

Then, something happened that made Charizard forget all about everything around him. Mewtwo sat next to Charizard—and kissed him. Charizard was so surprised that his mouth stayed open enough for Mewtwo to stick his tongue in. Slowly, Mewtwo’s tongue explored Charizard’s mouth.

Charizard had liked Mewtwo ever since he had first seen him. He had been upset to see him and his clones leave—until the memory of him and everything that had happened that night was erased. Now he was back, and Charizard still liked him—a lot. He emitted a low moan and let his tongue enter Mewtwo’s mouth. Mewtwo began rubbing Charizard’s back gently. Charizard felt himself becoming sexually aroused.

Suddenly, a voice broke through their passion. “You two are sick!” it said. It was Blackwargreymon, entering the room with a disgusted look on his face. “I want you both outta here—now!”

“That’s just fine,” said Mewtwo coolly, walking out of the room. Charizard followed. They found the cave exit very quickly, and they were outside in no time.

Charizard and Mewtwo took flight as soon as they were out of the cave. After several minutes of flying, they landed in a clearing in the forest. There, they continued what they had been doing in the cave. Without breaking the kiss, Charizard began rubbing his hand up and down Mewtwo’s back, coming closer to the tail every time. Mewtwo moaned softly, sticking his own hand between Charizard’s legs, rubbing the pouch, trying to coax Charizard’s rod out. This didn’t take very long, and, after Charizard did the same to Mewtwo, the both of them had ten-inch hardons.

Finally breaking the kiss, Charizard bent his head down towards Mewtwo’s prick. He licked it up and down, fondling Mewtwo’s balls as he did so. Mewtwo moaned, and lay on his side. Charizard did the same, and Mewtwo took Charizard’s cock into his mouth. The two of them 69ed for a while, moaning in pleasure. Charizard quickly felt his orgasm approaching. He sucked harder on Mewtwo’s dick, trying unsuccessfully to hold back his climax. The cum erupted from Charizard’s cock and into Mewtwo’s mouth. It felt so good…. Charizard never came so hard in his life. His cum filled Mewtwo’s mouth. Mewtwo swallowed quickly, only to have his mouth refilled again. Semen dribbled down his chin. Mewtwo didn’t really care. He was enjoying the creamy fluid as much as Charizard was enjoying giving it. Mewtwo felt his own orgasm arise as Charizard’s began slowing down. With a loud moan, he blew his load into Charizard’s mouth. Charizard swallowed hungrily, enjoying Mewtwo’s cream just as much as Mewtwo had enjoyed his.

After the two climaxes had died down, Charizard stood up, panting slightly. He grabbed Mewtwo and turned him around, so that his back was facing Charizard and he was on all fours. Charizard lifted Mewtwo’s tail and entered him slowly, letting Mewtwo get used to having Charizard’s dick in him. After a while, he continued, rubbing Mewtwo’s butt and groaning with the pleasure. Mewtwo was in ecstasy as Charizard began humping faster. Before long, Charizard was going in and out of Mewtwo full-speed. Mewtwo began jacking off in double-rhythm to Charizard’s humping. Charizard roared and beat his wings, and his penis erupted into Mewtwo’s passage, sending a flood of his cum pulsing against Mewtwo’s prostate. Charizard continued to pump in and out of Mewtwo’s hole, until the flow completely stopped. Even then, Charizard kept his rod inside Mewtwo for a while, just enjoying the feeling of him.

When Charizard finally pulled out, Mewtwo felt winded and full. He and Charizard lay on the grass in the clearing, gasping for breath. Charizard began licking his own cum out of Mewtwo’s rear, tongue darting in and out of Mewtwo’s tail hole, making Mewtwo gasp a bit. Charizard didn’t stop when Mewtwo’s rump was clear of his semen. He continued licking up and down Mewtwo’s back, rubbing his chest and belly, and occasionally caressing Mewtwo’s extremely hard cock. Mewtwo had long since stopped jacking off, and was just enjoying the incredible feeling that Charizard was giving him. Charizard, who had just let a huge load go in Mewtwo, was getting aroused again. Within seconds, his own dick was harder than ever before. He felt yet another climax coming up, and, as he came once more onto the small of Mewtwo’s back, licking up the cum, he jacked Mewtwo off. Mewtwo was already so aroused by the licking and rubbing that, with a very loud moan, he came almost immediately all over Charizard’s hand and the ground. Moaning and grunting, Mewtwo continued to cum hard. Charizard pulled Mewtwo’s penis between his legs, and licked Mewtwo’s still-erupting cock. He swallowed as much of the stuff as he could, and then flopped down onto the grass, watching Mewtwo’s puddle of cum grow still larger. After Mewtwo’s climax died down, he sat down next to Charizard, panting heavily, with cum still coming out of his dick, very slowly now.

Charizard grinned at Mewtwo. “That was really something. Glad you liked it.”

Mewtwo grinned back, and the two of them kissed again. Mewtwo could taste his own cum in Charizard’s mouth. Mewtwo began rubbing a spot a bit below Charizard’s tail. Charizard moaned as his cock hardened once again. Mewtwo stood up, pulling Charizard up with him. Gently, he turned Charizard around and pushed him onto all fours. He lifted Charizard’s tail, being careful not to touch the fiery tip, and pushed his semi-hard prick into Charizard’s tail hole. After a while, Mewtwo’s dick hardened up once more, and he pumped in and out of Charizard’s passage as fast as he could. Charizard groaned and spread his legs as far as he could, enjoying the euphoric feeling. Mewtwo came hard inside of Charizard, and then he was completely spent. He settled for licking Charizard the way Charizard had licked him. Charizard moaned louder as Mewtwo jacked him off, licking his tail up and down. He gasped as Mewtwo suddenly slapped his rump. It hurt some, but it was extremely erotic to Charizard. Mewtwo continued to spank and lick Charizard until his butt was red and he came all over Mewtwo’s hand. Completely spent, the two fell asleep in each other’s arms.

When they woke up, there was a large TV in front of them. They immediately knew that it was the portal to their own world. Mewtwo had to go back home, as did Charizard. It was time to say goodbye.

“I love you, Mewtwo,” said Charizard.

“So do I, Charizard,” said Mewtwo. “I’ll make sure that we see each other again.”

Locked in an embrace, they approached the TV. The dizzy feeling took Charizard once again. He felt himself and Mewtwo being pulled apart, and saw the blinding light again. When it was over, he was back in the meadow. The TV from before was gone, and dawn was approaching. He quickly found Ash and the others and pretended to still be asleep under the tree. Soon the pretending became real, and Charizard fell into a deep and fitful sleep.

When he woke up, it was early afternoon. Misty and Brock were getting ready to go. Ash was somewhere off in the distance, still looking for Pokčmon. When they finally left for the next city, Charizard looked back. Way off in the distance was a form that was somewhat of a lavender color on most of its body….

THE END
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jamesyxd
Terrenial

Terrenial

Male

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:52 am

I am eager to hear what people think of this. Especially the people from the pokemon yiff board.
Back to top Go down
AngelicKatDemon

AngelicKatDemon

Female
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-25

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:54 am

I will definitely read this when I'm not so.... distracted by other.... things...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkkat
Terrenial

Terrenial

Male

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:57 am

And and what are you distracted by? Surely it's not me Razz
Back to top Go down
AngelicKatDemon

AngelicKatDemon

Female

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:00 am

Oh most definitely not *winks*
Back to top Go down
Terrenial

Terrenial

Male

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:01 am

hehehe well i better get to my distractions too
Back to top Go down
AngelicKatDemon

AngelicKatDemon

Female

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:33 am

And holy crap.... that was actually a very good story. Best one involving pokemon that i've read so far.
Back to top Go down
Terrenial

Terrenial

Male

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:57 am

Awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
AngelicKatDemon

AngelicKatDemon

Female

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:37 am

It was graphic enough for me *nods*
Back to top Go down
Terrenial

Terrenial

Male

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:32 pm

Graphic=Fun
Back to top Go down
AngelicKatDemon

AngelicKatDemon

Female

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:15 am

Oh yes, very.
Back to top Go down
KitCaboodle

KitCaboodle

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-20

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:49 pm

that's a very good story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

While you wait... Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you wait...   While you wait... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While you wait...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Furs :: Literature :: Terrenial Fox-
Jump to: